adequate care to those most vulnerable
Members of our community
women to make the best decisions for their health
confidence in healthcare providers
· To increase access to equitable and affordable maternal care
· To restore fidelity between healthcare providers and at-risk populations
· To restore disadvantaged women of color’s healthcare autonomy
· To offer holistic services necessary for healthy and safe pregnancies, labor and postpartum care
· To address and decrease barriers leading to the alarmingly high maternal and infant mortality rates.
Successful partnerships are critical to our success. Birth of a Nation places immense value on collaborative efforts. We are always open to and welcome new partnerships!